Saturday, March 25, 2017

Tainted Bodies (333 pgs), Tainted Pictures (330 pgs), and Untainted (281 pgs) (Photographer Trilogy) – written by Sarah Robinson – finished reading 10/11/16 – 5 stars - Contemporary Romance (Romantic Suspense)

Tainted Bodies – This one was a tough one to read! I shed quite a few tears as Kate was physically traumatized by an unknown attacker. It was tragic to read! She is broken both physically and emotionally. The book does end in a bit of a cliffhanger as the reader will not be privy as to who the assailant is yet. Most of the time I find the boyfriend to be a supporter when the woman is assaulted in this manner, but Kate’s partner was not one to first defend her. He runs. And, he just can’t wrap his head around what has happened to her. So, I wasn’t liking Derrick too much. He does eventually come around, but can Kate trust that he will be there for her totally? This was a short first part read to a trilogy. I did, however, enjoy it! But, like I said, it is part of a trilogy so the reader doesn’t get much other than the abusing act that was committed and some of the heroine’s back story. Kate now has to hope that the scumbag gets caught. Looking forward to seeing how Kate moves passed this traumatizing event...

Tainted Pictures – This is definitely a 5-star read! Not knowing where this one is going to end up. The whole thrill of it as I turn page after page. It’s littered with surprises. The bad guy revealed – hopefully! Just couldn’t put it down! Derrick redeeming himself. Kate still dealing with the aftershocks of her attack. But, she’s stronger. More resilient. Can’t give away much more than that without spoilers emerging.Went right into book 3. I was not disappointed whatsoever with this one!


Untainted – Oh, the conclusion to this trilogy really got to me! I was not prepared for some heartbreaking deaths. And, it shook me bad. When you read a trilogy, it’s like you get to know these people personally. And, this, I was not prepared for. Didn’t see it coming at all! But, I knew something big was going to go down eventually. I can’t say too much without giving things away. So, I’ll just leave it at that. Definitely will read more by this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment