Saturday, March 25, 2017

Caged (Caged, #1) written by D.H. Sidebottom (241 pgs) – finished reading 9/29/16 – 4 stars - Contemporary Romance (Dark Thriller)

Can’t even get a grasp on this one! Talk about an extremely dark read! Both main characters are beyond broken. Heartbreakingly abused beyond anyone’s imagination. Oh, boy, did my heart hurt for both of them. I truly felt that I was alongside them in their agonizing story. The author’s extreme ingenuity of their traumas had me gasping with horror. How much could this pair actually endure as their lives are shredded beyond repair? This is a very graphic novel with abuse, sexual content, and language. I read it in no time as I couldn’t put it down and had to start book two right away after that shocking cliffhanger...

No comments:

Post a Comment