Saturday, March 25, 2017

Caught in the Flames written by Kacey Shea (394 pgs) – finished reading 10/2/16 – 4 stars - Contemporary Romance

So, this one goes nowhere like I thought it was going to go, which I am pleased at because I like the unpredictable. Callie was one strong woman who made me laugh and cheer for her. She is a tough as nails car lovin’, firefighter attentive type of gal. The fire station is right down the road, and it attracts the many women living in the vicinity. So, Callie can’t help but be taken in by the hotter than HOT group of males that are in and out of their station.

This was a fun contemporary romance that was perfect for me to take in. With a group of characters that get themselves in some awkward and embarrassing situations, there’s some dreadful confrontations that take place also, and it’s tearfully heartbreaking to read. The heart does mend and forgive, though, eventually. And, a new love does emerge unexpectedly.

With some surprising secrets revealed, this was a pleasant find. There was more to this book than I first thought going into it. I definitely won’t hesitate to pick up another one from this author!


And that guy on the cover?? Just WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment