Monday, October 5, 2015

Bobby Does Dallas (Hill Country Heart, #3) written by Sable Hunter (210 pgs) – finished reading 10/4/15 – 4 stars - Contemporary Romance (Erotica)

No other hero is as swoon-worthy as Bobby Stewart! Ahhh... 

What a beautiful romance between two amazing main characters!

At first I was not going to rank this as high as I did because it just seemed so silly at times. But, then when I read Cecile’s story, I just couldn’t help the tears that fell and the heartbreak that came for her. She’s hurting BAD! Real BAD! And, her husband’s the one at fault. The mean bastard that he is wears on her with all his criticisms and demeaning actions. So much so that she’s just so down in the dumps.  When Bobby comes to the rescue, though, he gives her hope and confidence. He makes her see her self-worth. He makes her strong again. Like I said, Bobby Stewart is all southern charm. He’s confident and larger than life. He makes everyone that he’s around feel good. With his smile and happy-go-lucky personality, you can’t help but love the guy. And, that’s exactly what Ceelee needs. Just to feel good!! Now, granted, Bobby’s life is not all perfection as the reader soon finds out, but he’s just the ray of sunshine to Ceelee’s stormy clouds.


I read this one straight through. And, couldn’t get enough of their story. There’s two other installments that are written before this one. Why I read this one first, I guess the title just reeled me in...lol!!! Oh, and the beautiful specimen on the cover was an attention-getter all in itself!! So couldn’t help but love this Texan gentlemen and his lovely lady!!!

Review Written, 10/5/15

No comments:

Post a Comment