Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2) written by Tiffany Reisz (416 pgs) – finished reading 7/18/16 – 4 stars - Erotica (Dark - BDSM)

There’s a lot that goes on in this book. The pacing is perfect, and it shows underlying connections between the characters. Things that were just starting to take shape in Book 1 are now becoming more apparent in this book. There is more pain and darkness that comes to light. The reader gets to know the characters in more intimate detail. And, right now Griffin is my favorite. Such a funny and heartstopping character. And, that dirty mouth, Oh God!! Soren is starting to grow on me. I’m liking him better in this book than the first. I enjoyed his scenes with the reporter. He showed his dry sense of humor, which had me smirking. And, Nora always the dominant and feisty female. Never taking s**t from anyone! Jeez, she gets more intimate action than any character I’ve ever read about!! Of course, we get to know more about Michael as his character is  explored more deeply. And, Kingsley who could not love a Frenchman?? That accent. His ability to be so sensually appealing. No one can possibly resist him.


It’s an addictive book! Every time I put it down to do something, I can’t resist going back to it for another peek. It’s very consuming because at the end of each chapter the author leaves you hanging. That’s so my type of book!! There’s still tons of questions that need to be answered. So, it’s onto book 3 whereby some anticipated secrets hopefully will be revealed...

Review Written, 7/21/16

No comments:

Post a Comment