Tuesday, July 12, 2016

He Will Be My Ruin written by K.A. Tucker (352 pgs) – finished reading 7/8/16 – 4 stars - Romantic Suspense

One unpredictable ride! Was it suicide or murder?? This one will keep you on your toes. Who’s the good guy?? Who’s the bad guy?? Was Celine’s life really as deceitful as Maggie uncovers?? And, how could she really not know her friend?? Why didn’t she come to her for help when her life was spiraling out of control?? So many questions that Maggie had while she tries to figure out what really happened to her friend.


Totally enjoyed this one!! I couldn’t put it down until I had all the answers. And, it’s a doozie!! Not what I expected whatsoever. Ups and downs and twists and turns. Just like a thrilling roller coaster ride! Not much of a romance here, but there are some intimate moments. I was absolutely taken in by the mystery of the art world. The excitement of discovering a rare find. Just seeing how much that rare find was worth monetarily. And, was it a fake or the real deal. This book reeled me in with its intrigue and suspense. I really loved it! One book that I had been looking forward to reading! When it first was released, it was a little steep for me to pay. So, when I saw that the price dropped to $1.99 for a Kindle version, I bought it right away!! So glad that I did! Well worth it!!

Review Written, 7/12/16

No comments:

Post a Comment