Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Rock Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade, #3) written by Crystal Kaswell (378 pgs) – finished reading 6/2/16 – 4 stars - Contemporary Romance (Rockstar)

This was just what I needed after having read my last book. Low on the angst, but fun and flirty. Who doesn’t love a beautifully tattooed and pierced drummer of a popular rock band? With his shaggy dark blond hair and mysterious green eyes, Willow can’t help but fall for Tom. The first time they meet it’s under embarrassing but humorous circumstances. Willow struggles to stay in the friend-zone, though, when Tom labels their relationship as platonic. Tom is no good for her, plus she’s his best friend’s sister. That’s a no-brainer that she’s off-limits.


This was just a perfect read when reading a rockstar romance! The music. The excitement. And, the fans. I read this in one sitting because it held my attention totally, and I had to know what happens to Tom and Willow. I was entertained and consumed by their story. It also included bits and pieces as far as what was going on with Tom’s bandmates and their women. Even though there were two previous books in the series already released, it didn’t confuse me whatsoever. I’ll just have to go back and read the other ones.  So loved this book, and Tom and Willow were amazing characters! Tom with his sexiness and sense of humor. And, Willow with her feistiness and desire for Tom. They made a great couple! You will not be disappointed! And, let’s not forget about the HOT HOT HOT intimacy! Well, blow my socks off, it was intensely erotic!! Looking forward to reading another book by this author...

Review Written, 6/21/16

No comments:

Post a Comment