Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hard (Sexy Bastard, #1) written by Eve Jagger (187 pgs) – finished reading 9/17/15 – 3 stars - Contemporary Romance

A cute little romance with an alpha-male club owner and his fiery petite accountant vixen. She doesn’t quite tell the truth and he forgives her a bit too easily as the truth to her current relationship status is avoided. Ryder’s most important rule is “no lying”. And, Cassie’s biggest issue is learning to trust someone. So, they pretty much had problems from the start. Their romance was passionately HOT as they can’t get enough of each other intimately. I wasn’t too happy with either character, however, as things were tied up rather too quickly in the end for me. Eve Jagger does pen some entertaining comical instances with their friends, though. So, I will be revisiting the Sexy Bastard series onece again when Cash gets his story told next. One new author to keep an eye out for...

“And I’m trapped under him, or protected or maybe they’re the same thing when you trust someone. When he actually cares about you and you care about him. When you don’t fear that he’ll use his strength for anything other than keeping you happy, keeping you safe. If this is what it’s like to be Ryder’s captive, feeling the smoothness of his firm abs brushing my belly as he rocks in and out of me, lock me up and throw away the key. I surrender.” ~ Cassie (Chap. 26)


AMAZING ABILICIOUS COVER...

Review Written, 9/17/15

No comments:

Post a Comment