Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Awakened written by Shey Stahl (278 pgs) – finished reading 8/24/15 – 4 stars - Contemporary Romance (Erotica)

Wow! So different than what I’ve ever read from Shey Stahl. But, in a good way! I had no idea exactly what I was getting into by purchasing this book. No way could I put it down! This was one f**cked up ride. And, Logan really has her hands full. I don’t even think she has any idea to what extreme this could and would affect her life. Two different men. Josh and Brevin. A different lifestyle. Beyond HOT!! Whew!! And, who will ultimately claim her heart??


There’s not much more that I can say about this book without giving away spoilers other than I saw the author in a totally different light with her writing this book. Absolutely kept me on my game by intriguing me from start to finish. Couldn’t turn the pages fast enough. It’s definitely an emotionally charged ride that had me guessing as to what the final outcome would be. HOT DAMN!!

Review Written, 8/24/15

No comments:

Post a Comment