Friday, June 12, 2015

Ashes to Amber (Torn Hearts, #1) written by Gail McHugh (416 pgs) – finished reading 6/12/15 – 5 stars - Contemporary Romance (New Adult)

OMG! What was that that I just read??? Angst galore! Three people, one girl and two guys, totally feelin’ it. Amber, Brock, and Ryder...all basically damaged one way or another. Their lives come together, and who wins? Who loses? And, is there something or someone more horrifying waiting to strike? Take away their happiness? Destroy their lives? How will everything end? And, when it’s over, who will be around to pick up the pieces? I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough to find out what happens to this amazing trio of individuals. The drama, and the love, and the not knowing what’s going to play out in the end was one compelling read. So, “yes” this ends in a cliffhanger. I’m not surprised. There was just too much going on for their story to be wrapped up so quickly. Will I wait around for Part Two to be released? Absolutely, without a doubt! It was that good! Oh man!! Damn! Damn! And double Damn!! Freakin’ HOTTTTT!!!!!! My only wish is that Ms. McHugh releases Part Two quickly. I just have to know what happens!!! When the sequel is released, I will review this more in depth. Until that time, I will leave you with all my questions. And, hopefully all will be answered after Amber, Brock and Ryder’s story is complete.

Review Written, 6/11/15


No comments:

Post a Comment