Friday, December 4, 2015

Freakshow written by Jaden Wilkes (297 pgs) – finished reading 11/30/15 – 4 stars - Paranormal Romance

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS PRESENT WITHIN REVIEW***

OMG! That is so not the ending that I wanted! I wanted more Cai! I wanted more Liv!! They so deserved to be together!! I have so many unanswered questions. I hope that this is not the end of their story! What about the two other sisters? What about Sea’s destiny? And, where the hell did Orion run off to?

I really enjoyed Liv and Cai’s story. It was like nothing I have ever read before. The whole backdrop of the circus and Liv’s extraordinary gift was exciting and mesmerizing. And, Cai was just so magnificent! What a male! And, their intimacy was beautiful. Exhilarating! HOT!

I just had one small problem with the story. And, that is when Cai’s gift was revealed. It just seemed so mundance of how it was divulged. No hoopla! No surprise! So, other than that, the story’s premise was fantastic! And, the writing was so passionate. Thrilling! Suspenseful! This was one unique find! I just hope there’s going to be more added to complete the full story...


This was vibrant and beautiful cover!!! That’s what first drew me to this book...

Review Written, 11/30/15

No comments:

Post a Comment